- Other applicable terms
- Information about us
The Services are provided and operated by Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited. We are a limited liability company registered in Hong Kong with registered number 1857162 and have our registered office at 9/F, 33 Des Voeux Road Central, HK Island, Hong Kong.
- Changes of terms
- Changes to our services
- The Services that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Accessing our services
- Our Services are made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
- Your licence to use the services
- Our intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Services belong to Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limitedor have been lawfully licensed to Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited for use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (the “Feedback”) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
- Limited liability and warranty
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Entities of Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law www.cornerstone.hk and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect www.cornerstone.hk’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Content copyright policy
- Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limitedrespects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is email@example.com.
- Use of the services
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited‘s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited‘s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
- Linking to us
You may link to our Services provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third-party links and resources in our site
- The links from the Services may take you to other sites or services and you acknowledge and agree that Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limitedhas no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by third parties services and websites.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limitedon the Services are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Cornerstone Management Group (Hong Kong) Limited and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Links to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available made available by such third parties.
- Several users
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- You may end your agreement with us at any time for any reason by discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Services.
- Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in Clause 5 Changes to our services.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
Last updated: 28 January 2013